Tuesday, July 31, 2007

New Column on RSGHUNT.com

As those of you who know us here in Memphis, sometimes we are in a writing mood and sometimes we're not---so if you have gotten through our reading list, check out our Ask The Recruiter column on our site, www.rsghunt.com where we talk about the topic of Trick Questions on an Interview.

And on a personal note, I am actually attempting to clean up my office which doesn't sound like a big deal--but you probably haven't seen my office! Although I work well with a certain amount of chaos--I wouldn't dare add a web cam to this blog!

Any helpful temps from your lean experts out there on how to organize 12,000 resumes (yes, I have them in a computer database as well) , info on hundreds of corporations and dozens of trade journals, send your suggestions PLEASE.

No comments: